From Beans to Brew: Discover the Craft of Coffee
Cheyenne's award-winning coffee roastery offers community classes that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make the perfect cup of coffee in your kitchen, plus a live craft roasting demo with fresh beans off the roaster for you to take home.
Learn about specialty-grade coffee, the basics of craft roasting, the "farm to cup" philosophy, and expert step-by-step instructions for some of our favorite brewing methods. Our Master Roaster, Scott, demonstrates a live roast during class so you can fully experience our craft roasting process (and take home a bag of freshly roasted beans)!
- Live coffee roasting demo (you'll leave with a bag of freshly roasted coffee)
- Learn about specialty grade coffee, and the difference it makes in your cup
- Learn the basics of craft roasting
- Learn about the "farm to cup" philosophy and lineage of coffee
- Different home brewing methods (home espresso, pour-over, french press, cold brew)
- Brewing demonstrations
- Q and A session with Snowy Elk Coffee's Owner and Master Roaster
Community Coffee Classes will resume in 2024!